https://othersideofthetable.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Negotiate-or-get-left-behind.jpg 476 634 Seahorse https://othersideofthetable.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Other-Side-Logo_2020.png Seahorse2017-06-26 00:02:502017-06-26 00:02:50Negotiate or get left behind
Here is a article recently published via Linked In about why you should be negotiating more regularly, and stop avoiding it: Negotiate or get left behind
Nobody wants to get left behind!
Hi! I’m Sam Trattles – I’m curious. I’m a great listener. I’m a straight shooter. I’m a thought leader and business problem solving specialist. I like to challenge the status quo and view the world from the other side of the table.
- C-19 – ENGAGE asking people what’s driving a decision
- C-19 negotiations – ENGAGE to negotiate part payments
- C-19 negotiations – ACCEPT help, who’s on your team – you’re not in this alone
- C-19 negotiations – ENGAGE talking to an employer about your position
- C-19 negotiations – ENGAGE but not via email