Sam Trattles, Deals Consultant
Sometimes the biggest problems just need a little perspective, my expertise is in helping bring perspective to client problems associated with:
- generating more revenue
- decreasing risk to your people and your brand by over pitching
- extracting maximum value from significant deals.
Clients include corporate brands, rights holders and agencies wanting help to:
- create robust go-to-market strategies to drive increased revenues more efficiently,
- understand how to increase win-rates with decreased effort and investment, or
- build a strategy to negotiate the best deal for maximum ROI for the business.
While working on the other side of the table in corporate marketing roles, for over 17 years in Australia and the UK I developed a love of deals. As head of Sponsorship at Telstra and PricewaterhouseCoopers, I negotiated, leveraged and delivered significant returns on deals from thousands to multi-million dollars; across sport, music, the arts, philanthropy and local programs. In the last 10 years I have negotiated and leveraged more than $450M worth of deals. In this time I also reviewed thousands of pitches by some of Australia’s biggest brands, rights holders and agencies.
I like to challenge the status quo to help teams deliver on their metrics. Keeping the process straightforward and transparent. Driving projects ahead at your pace to ensure maximum impact long term.
So, if you’re struggling with a deal related challenge give me a call and I’ll buy you a coffee while we discuss how I could help you. Let’s chat.