Other Side of the Table Pty Ltd Competition
Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 25/02/2021 and ends at 3.00pm AESDT on 26/02/2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and other persons associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- To enter online: Enter by going to www.othersideofthetable.com.au/IWDcomp and completing the entry form (including your full name, email address, telephone number as well as the contact details of the person you are nominating and answer the competition question – Tell us in 25 words or less – I’m nominating this amazing woman because…? and submitting the entry as instructed during the Promotional Period.
- Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
- The Promotion is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary, artistic and creative merit. The judges’ decision will be final and binding on every person who enters. no correspondence will be entered into.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions or any other applicable terms may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of prizes at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
Judging and award of prize
- The judging will be conducted by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter. The judging will take place at Other Side of the Table Pty Ltd, 5 Warayama Place, Rozelle NSW 2039 and will begin 27/02/2021.
- The three (3) best valid entry determined by the judges will win the following prize:
- Attendance at The Conscious Negotiator Program valued at $2,950 including GST. Program runs from Wednesday 3rd March 2021 to 31st March 2021.
- The winners, and the person who nominated them, will be notified by telephone and in writing on Monday 1st March 2021. The winner’s name will be published on the competition page WC 19/04/2021.
- The winner must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act or similar applicable laws (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any: (a) personal injury arising in any way out of the Promotion; or (b) any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (i) the Promotion; (ii) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (iii) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iv) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (v) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (vi) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (vii) use of the prize.
- Subject to the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter makes no representations or warranty as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods or services offered as a prize.
- The Promoter is Other Side of the Table Pty Ltd (ABN 40 605 187 406) of 5 Warayama Place, Rozelle NSW 2039 (phone: 0411 342 582).